Rittiluechai Architecture 2009-Present
Rittiluechai Architecture is a full service Architectural practice. We can also provide “Green” design services under the LEED program provided by US Green Building Council.
Westwood College 2009-Present
Westwood College offers more than 25 diploma, associate, bachelor's and master's programs, ranging from Business Administration to Criminal Justice to Game Art & Design to Computer Network Management. You can go to college online or at one of our 17 campuses in 6 states. Westwood offers a unique hands-on, career-focused curriculum providing three-year bachelor’s degrees in high-growth fields.
Lead Instructor Fall 2009-Present
Adjunct Instructor Spring 2009-Spring 2009Instructor in the CAD department teaching programs AutoCAD 2009 and Revit 2009 used in Commercial and Residential Design.
Carrell Poole & Yost Architecture 2000-2009
Carrell Poole & Yost is an architecture firm consisting of 3 Principals, several Interns, and supporting staff. (Totaling 15-20 people) In this smaller firm, my skills were aggressively developed due to the advantage of necessary cross training and multiple responsibilities required of each individual to support our clients within a lean company culture.
Team Leader 2006-2009Management & Leadership role
Trained, developed, mentored, and directed 3 associates/interns
Project Manager 2004-20095 years project management experience
Associate Staff 2000-2004
- Results-oriented Team Leader managing various project relationships with sizeable accounts within several industries with a focus on team building, such as: Restaurants, Retail, Multi-Family, Office Interiors, Residential and others.
- Dynamic clients include (but are not limited to): TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Brinker, Starbucks, Johnny Rockets, Varsity Grill, Blue Mesa, Pizza Hut, Yum, Wagamama, Anton Foods, HMS Host, and NGSI.
- Provided On-Site Team Lead and Project Management services in the following states: TX, CO, FL, NY, NJ, PA, MN, MA, ME, NH, VA, IL, OK, AZ, IN, GA, SC, MD
- Detailed management of full architectural assignments, including but not limited to: proposals, schematics, design development, construction administration and documents, permitting, Redline Corrections, Presentations, Schematic and Design Development
- Astute strategic focus and in accordance to professional industry standards with ultimate client focus prevailing which resulted in high satisfaction of clients proven by residual projects with current clients and their referrals.
- Proven goal-oriented customer retention and focus while coordinating multiple projects with consultants, vendors, clients and contractors on complex and varied projects in a competitive market.
- Effectively and efficiently contributed to the accuracy of the Product Library of vendors and the accuracy of the Continuing Education Program of Architecture Accreditations by archiving documents into office systems and communicating updates to our staff.
- Created and established various office infrastructures such as archiving systems and procedures to maintain accurate data for all projects which resulted in cross functional efficiency and accuracy by maintaining a corporate vision.
- Completed over 100 projects in this 9 year service.
City of Lubbock, Texas 1999-2000
Engineering Technician/Planning Department 1999-2000Development of City Documents for Annexed Land.
Documentation of Zoning Variants.
Texas Tech University, College of Architecture 1994-2000’My education not only provided me the skills to begin my career as an Architect but provided me with the social consensus to have my work make a difference. Architects have a responsibility to provide their services to all regardless of the financial scope of the project. The architect must aide in redefining of our built environment to reflect the values of our community and culture.’
Degree: Bachelor of Architecture (Professional Degree) & Minor in Sociology
Previous Market Experience
- Restaurants: Restaurants in TX, CO, FL, NY, NJ, PA, MN, MA, ME, NH, VA, IL, OK, AZ, IN, GA, SC, MD; ground ups, remodels, and in line stores
- Airports: (DFW, Chicago O’Hare, Phoenix Sky Harbor, Denver Airport, Philadelphia Airport, Newark NJ, Indianapolis, Tulsa Airport, OKC Will Rogers, San Antonio, Austin Bergstrom, LOVE field (hangers)
- Malls: North Park/TGIF, Tyson’s Corner/TGIF, Valley Stream, NY/TGIF, Discover Mills Malls/TGIF, Colorado Mills Mall/TGIF
- College Campuses/food court projects: Clemson, Baylor and UNT
- Zoos: Fort Worth Zoo large scale food court and ice cream parlor project.